FREE FilmFest Informational Webinar
A must-see 30-minute Webinar that is appropriate for teachers and their students, as well as any organization interested in producing a "LiVe the 8" Film Fest.
* Who is Gen Z and what is their impact?
* Why the fight against teen obesity is so important to our future generations and our nation.
* How Research drove this evidence-based campaign and led to the "8 Healthy Habits".
* How the teen voice can promote the messages of healthy choices.
* The 4 easy steps to entering the "LiVe the 8" Film Fest.
* The amazing opportunity for recognition and a future in film making.
* How the bring "LiVe the 8" to your community
Register for the online Webinar below. You will need a computer with Internet access and a phone line for the audio portion (toll free number).
How to Produce a "LiVe The 8" Student Film Fest
A FREE 30-minute Webinar explaining the steps to engaging your students in a creative health-inspiring contest.
Thursday, November 14, 2013
10:00 am PT / 11:00 am MT / 12:00 pm CT / 1:00 pm ET
-- OR --
Request a Private Webinar for any size audience, even just you!